phone +91 84482 35879 email

UK is a diverse, prosperous,an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best and most sought-after standards of living in the world.

Residency or citizenship status in the U.K. provides investors with access to a world of exclusive benefits likeDiverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities.The standard of education is superior, there is also a broad network of state and private schools and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions. It has One of the best free health care services in the world. It is also a Member of the G8 and a key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe.It also hasAttractive tax regime for high net worth investors classed as U.K. resident, non-domicile.

The U.K. Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling those who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner. Applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria to qualify for the programme :

  • Maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependents without taking employment (outside of self-employment or business).
  • Make the U.K. your main home. To maintain visa status investors are supposed to spent 6 out of 12 months in the U.K (50 percent of the time)

Following are some investment options:

Applicants should invest no less than 75 percent of the specified investment amount in the U.K. by way of U.K. government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading U.K.-registered companies. The remaining 25 percent must be invested in the U.K. either by depositing the funds in a U.K.-regulated financial institution or by purchasing assets.

The higher the investment (and therefore the net personal assets required), the faster the applicant will obtain their stay for settlement (ILR).

Requirements for getting citizenship

Individuals who have lived in the U.K. for five or more years are eligible to apply for U.K. citizenship if they meet the following residency requirements:

  • The person should be of a great ethical character and should not breach any immigration laws.
  • Should not be missing from the nation for more than 3 months within the 12 months preceding the application. The total number of days spent outside UK should not exceed 450 days (i.e. three months of every year, or 75 percent of one’s time).
  • Should demonstrate a good knowledge of the life of U.K, its cultures, know basic level of English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic language.
Information Sourced from: